★★★★★ 1 vote5
2cakes of unsweetened chocolate
1 3/4 csifted flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 cmilk (can also use lactose free)
1 1/2 cchopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Great-Aunt Annie's Chocolate Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees, or 350 for longer bake time.
- Melt chocolate and set aside.
- Cream sugar and shortening and add chocolate.
- Beat each egg into mixture.
- Add, alternately, milk and dry ingredients.
- add nuts if desired.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, place tablespoon size dollops of the mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 6-8 min or 350 for 10.