Granola Bars (Home-Made)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 c
- your favorite granola
- large bag of marshmallows
- 1/2 c
How to Make Granola Bars (Home-Made)
- 1Spray a large bowl, and a jelly roll pan with butter flavored spray.
Melt marshmallows and butter together over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Pour the Granola into the bowl. When the butter and marshmallows are melted and blended, pour over the granola, and stir well with a greased wooden spoon.
- 3Pour into and spread evenly (with the wooden spoon)as
well as you can-then grease your hands and pat and push into an even surface and make sure it goes into the corners of the pan.
- 4Allow to cool mostly and cut into bars. Allow to cool completely. Store bars in individually wrapped baggies in the refrigerator--for a quick get-away!