Grandme's little angels thumbprints cookies
The blessings of the family making more memories. Grandmy maxey .(happycook diva.
How to Make Grandme's little angels thumbprints cookies
- WHIP together cream cheese and butter.
UNTIL NICE AND CREAMY .
- ROLL THE DOUGH INTO A LONG LOG,AND WRAP IN WAX PAPER .
CHILL IT UNTIL FIRM,(REALLY FIRM) IT MAKES THE CUT VERY EASY .
- USE A CLEAR FLOSS TO CUT INTO 1/4- INCH SLICES.
YOU CAN USE A VERY SHARP KNIFE TO MAKE CUT THE COOKIES. THE FLOSS JUST MAKE IT EASY, AND ALL ONE SIZE.
- PRESS THUMBPRINTS,in middle of each slice, after slices are put on cookie sheet.
PUT 1/2 tsp. jam into thumbprint of each slice.
(you add any kind of flavor jams or candy filling.
- PREHEAT OVEN 350* BAKE until golden for only 10 minutes.CHECK after 8 minutes and see if toothpick is clear they are done.
REMOVE from oven and let them cool,on wire rack.
STORE THEM IN TIGHT CONTAINER .
ENJOY THEM AND SHARE WITH SOME ,PUT A SMILE FACE.
FROM MY GRANDMY KITCHEN TO YOUS. MAXEY