Grandma's Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
How to Make Grandma's Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar and eggs very well. Then add buttermilk and baking powder, blend well.
- Next, add baking soda and flour, mixing well. Stir in Crisco until blended.
- Place in refrigerator and chill.
- Roll cookies into 1/4 inch thickness and cut to desired shape.
- Place cookies on baking sheet and bake on bottom rack until puffy (about 8 min.), then place baking sheet on upper rack for 2 to 3 minutes until browned.
- Let cool and turn onto platter.