★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 3/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cbutter - softened
1 1/2 ccane sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Grandma's Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven 375F
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg.
- Add vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Add flour mixture to butter/sugar mixture and blend together.
- Shape into round balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten tops slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing.