Graham Cracker Gift Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- butter melted
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 pkg
- (8 oz. each) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- decorating gels
- colored sprinkles
How to Make Graham Cracker Gift Bars
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix crumbs, butter, add 3 tsps. sugar, press firmly onto bottom of a 13x 9 inch baking pan
- 3Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add eggs, mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 32 bars.
Decorate with gels and sprinkles to resemble "presents". Store leftover bars in refrigerator.