Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
- (14oz) can sweetened concensed milk - i even used low-fat
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash(es)
- 4 l/2 c
- coarsely crushed low-fat graham crackers (16 cookie sheets)
- 1/2 c
- dark chocolate chips (such as hershey's)
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop cracker mixture by heaping tablesponfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3Bake in batches at 350 degrees for 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies on pans 3 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack; cool completely.
- 4Note: Using a tablespoon scoop makes it easier. Cookies do not run so flatten some. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Cal 70; fat 3.lg (sat .3g);prol.5g;carb9.7g;fib0.4;sug8.5g;chol3.9mg;iron9.1mg;sod31mg;calc40mg