★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bag betty crocker sugar cookie mix. the large bag
- 2 boxes red and white candy canes
- ingredients to make cookies on package
- tub of plain white frosting
- pam to spray cookie sheets, or u may use parchment paper
- 1 zip lock baggie snip the end at one corner
How to Make grace's candy cane cookies
- 1in large mixing bowl combine all ingredients to make cookie batter. in food proccessor place all candy canes. process til almost powder like. add about 1/2 to cookie batter. it will turn a lite pink thats ok. blend well.
- 2on cooking mat or large cutting board place flour. take batter [should be thick and able to handle] and place on floured surface. work dough a little. roll out ro 1/2 inch thick. take round cookie cutter or buscuit cutter and cut out cookies til all dough is used up. bake about 12-15 mins,in preheated 350 degree oven. take out let all cool.
- 3when cooled, frost litely whith frosting. then place remainder of crushed candy canes in the zip lock baggie with one corner sniped.
- 4take and make like a pinwheel or swirl with candy cane in bag. for simpler way you may just sprinkle on each cookie, tastes great.