Gooey Cinnabon Cookies
- 1 box
- betty crocker decadent supreme cinnabon cake mix
- 1 stick
- butter (softened)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- -8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 pkg
- 1 packet cinnamon swirl mix (comes inside cake mix box) (will use to roll cookie balls in later)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar (sifted)
How to Make Gooey Cinnabon Cookies
- 1Cream butter and cream cheese together until well blended.
- 2Add cake mix to creamed mixture (except cinnamon swirl mix, hold for later to roll cookies in.
- 3Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 4Cover dough and chill for 2 hours. This will make cookies easier to scoop out and roll in balls.
- 5Once dough is chilled, roll into balls (about walnut size).
(you can use a large cookie scoop for this)
- 6Mix cinnamon swirl mix (came inside box) with powdered sugar and roll cookie balls in cinnamon swirl mix and coat well.
- 7Place cookies on an UN-greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper) and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand or the bottom of a flat cup or measuring cup sprayed lightly with baking spray. This will allow the cookie to be flatter and not bake up in a ball.
- 8Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes.
- 9Drizzle Icing:
3 cups confectioners sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix all icing ingredients together well.