Gooey Cinnabon Cookies
1 boxbetty crocker decadent supreme cinnabon cake mix
1 stickbutter (softened)
1 pkg-8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
1 pkg1 packet cinnamon swirl mix (comes inside cake mix box) (will use to roll cookie balls in later)
1 cpowdered sugar (sifted)
How to Make Gooey Cinnabon Cookies
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until well blended.
- Add cake mix to creamed mixture (except cinnamon swirl mix, hold for later to roll cookies in.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Cover dough and chill for 2 hours. This will make cookies easier to scoop out and roll in balls.
- Once dough is chilled, roll into balls (about walnut size).
(you can use a large cookie scoop for this)
- Mix cinnamon swirl mix (came inside box) with powdered sugar and roll cookie balls in cinnamon swirl mix and coat well.
- Place cookies on an UN-greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper) and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand or the bottom of a flat cup or measuring cup sprayed lightly with baking spray. This will allow the cookie to be flatter and not bake up in a ball.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle Icing:
3 cups confectioners sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix all icing ingredients together well.