Gooey Butter Cookies
Veronica Gain Dorval
My coworkers call them "angel pillows"
- 1 box
- yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 stick
- butter softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Gooey Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix ingredients. Knead with hands. Very sticky and messy. trick make sure dough is cold and put some of powder sugar on your hands ;)
- 3Refrigerate overnight or a minimum 4 hours. Make into balls, roll in powdered sugar. Bake 10-12 minutes timing is different for ovens so when edges are brown they're ready :)
- 4TIP: i make up a couple sheets of cookies, then put dough back in fridge to keep cold, dough is much easier to work with when cold.