Gluten Free Molasses Cookies 2012
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- thai white rice flour
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- xantham gum
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- granulated white sugar
- 3/4 c
- crisco vegetable shortening
- 1/4 c
- 1 large
How to Make Gluten Free Molasses Cookies 2012
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment .
- 2Measure then sift all dry ingredients into a bowl to combine.
- 3Measure shortening and sugar, beta in mixer bowl until fluffy about one minute.
- 4Add the molasses and egg, and beat until well combined with the shortening and sugar for about another minute.
- 5Add the dry ingredients and combine well.
- 6Place a small amount of white sugar into a bowl and set aside.
Flour you hands with a little rice flour, and start making small balls about one inch in size.
- 7Dredge slightly each ball in the sugar and place well spaced on cookie lined sheet about two inches apart, they will spread and flatten when baking.
- 8Bake a tester sheet for proper timing Bake 9 to 12 minutes. ( I rent and the oven is so off that I do use a oven guage, )
- 9You want them flat and golden. Not too dark on bottoms.
Remove when done to rack they crisp on cooling.
Store airtight when completely cooled.