Gingersnap Cookies & Cinnamon Mocha
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- dark molasses
- 1 1/4 c
- half and half
- black silk roasted concentrated coffee
- 1 oz
- packet of hot cocoa mix
- whipped cream
How to Make Gingersnap Cookies & Cinnamon Mocha
- 1Preheat over 350 degrees.
- 2Sift flower, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir mixture to blend evenly and sift a second time into another bowl.
- 3Place the shortening into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. Gradually beat in the white sugar. Beat in the egg and dark molasses.
- 4Sift 1/3 of the flour mix into the shortening mix, stir to thoroughly blend.
- 5Sift the remaining flour mix and mix together until soft dough forms. Pinch off small amounts of dough and roll into ball. Roll each ball in cinnamon in sugar.
- 6Bake until the tops are rounded and slightly cracked. (10-15 minutes)
- 7MOCHA: Combine hot half-n-half and coffee packet in a large mug, stirring until coffee is dissolved. Add cocoa packet and dash of cinnamon. Stir until blended. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.