GingerSnap Cookies by freda
3/4 Cbutter softened, no subs, please
1 Cbrown sgr. packed
2 1/4 Cflour
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make GingerSnap Cookies by freda
- Heat oven to 350.
line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat Butter until softened and creamed,
Add; egg, Sgr, & mollasses; Beat until light and fluffy.
- in med. sized bowl, Mix flour, soda, salt, and spices together.
On low speed slowly add flour mixture to the wet creamed ingredients. MIX WELL.
- take a small cookie scoop (I USE) or teaspoon, make round balls.
roll into sugar, and press down lightly on parchment paper lined baking sheet, with bottom of a glass dipped in sugar, or a fork.
- Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
Bake @ 350 10 min.
- Cool on cookie sheet about 2 min. then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Have you cup of tea or coffee ready you will want one, or more right out of the oven. . enjoy!