1pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) gingerbread cookie mix
·butter, water, and egg called for on cookie package
1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 cmacadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 cdried cranberries
How to Make Gingerbread Bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 13x9" pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, butter, water and egg until dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over dough. Sprinkle with chips, nuts, cranberries and coconut.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until coconut is lightly toasted.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars.