Note: For more of a ginger taste, follow the recipe as shown. For more cinnamon taste, swap the amounts on the spices. Or add equal amounts (2 Tablespoons) of both for a more balanced cookie.
How to Make Ginger Snaps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except flour, together and mix well.
- Slowly mix in flour, blending as you add.
- Roll dough into balls. Use the Pampered Chef small scoop for consistency.
- Rolls balls in sugar.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven until crinkly, then move to the top rack of oven. (Usually 5-10 minutes per rack)
- Depending on how hard or soft you like your cookies, baking takes anywhere from 10-30 minutes total.