Ginger Molasses Cookie
A delicious, chewy and aromatic ginger cookie perfect for autumn and winter.
5 1/2 ozbutter
8 7/8 ozbrown sugar
3 3/8 ozmolasses
12 3/8 ozbread flour
2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspcloves, ground
1/2 tspginger, ground
1/4 tspnutmeg, ground
1/8 tspallspice, ground
How to Make Ginger Molasses Cookie
- Cream the butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs and then the molasses.
- Whisk togeather all of the dry ingredients and spices. Add the dry ingredients and mix until well incorperated.
- Scale into 2 pound, 3 ounce pieces and roll into 17 inch logs.
- Wrap each log in parchment and refrigerated until ready to bake.
- Cut to the desired size (2-4 ounces), place on parchment lines heet pans, and bake at 350F in a convection oven for 12 to 15 minutes.