Ghirardelli mississippi mud bars
3/4 clight brown sugar firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call-purose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
14 oz. bar semi-sweet chocolate baking bar chopped and divided
14 oz. bar white chocolate baking bar, chopped and divided
1 cwalnuts, chopped and divided
How to Make Ghirardelli mississippi mud bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. stir in 1/2 of semi-sweet, white chocolate and walnuts.
- Spread in to greased foil-lined 9" baking pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Top with remaining chocolate (semi-sweet and white) Cover with foil and let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate melts.
- Swirl chocolate with small knife to marbleize. sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- cool in pan until firm, then cut into bars