Ghirardelli mississippi mud bars
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- large egg
- 1 c
- all-purose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 4 oz. bar semi-sweet chocolate baking bar chopped and divided
- 4 oz. bar white chocolate baking bar, chopped and divided
- 1 c
- walnuts, chopped and divided
How to Make Ghirardelli mississippi mud bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. stir in 1/2 of semi-sweet, white chocolate and walnuts.
- 4Spread in to greased foil-lined 9" baking pan.
- 5Bake 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- 6Top with remaining chocolate (semi-sweet and white) Cover with foil and let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate melts.
- 7Swirl chocolate with small knife to marbleize. sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 8cool in pan until firm, then cut into bars