German Chocolate Cake Cookies
1 boxcake mix, german chocolate (with or without pudding)
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cshredded sweetened coconut
1 cpecans (chopped)
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make German Chocolate Cake Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl and mix in eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips, coconut and pecans and mix until just incorporated.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto baking sheets, leaving 1 to 1-1/2 inches between each one.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until centers are just set. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.