Georgia Peanut Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csoft butter
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 ccrunchy peanut butter
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspbaking soda
·peanuts, for garnish
How to Make Georgia Peanut Cookies
- Cream butter and sugar and peanut butter together.
- Add vanilla and egg, beating until fluffy
- Stir in baking soda and salt.
- Blend in flour. Mix until a stiff dough forms.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Press with a fork forming crisscross patterns, to flatten.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- **If you're like me, and you prefer to only eat fresh baked cookies, then follow Steps 1 - 6 for any 'leftover' dough (dough that you want to cook later). Place the cookie sheet in the freezer until the cookies are frozen, then gently remove them and put them in a freezer safe plastic baggie. I left them to thaw for a half-hour, and STILL had to leave them in for a couple more minutes.