Gabi's Sugar Cookies
How to Make Gabi's Sugar Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking sheet with
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- 3On medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in
sugar until fluffy, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
- 5Reduce to low speed. Gradually beat in reserved flour mixture until combined.
- 6Bake 7-8 minutes or until lightly
- 7OPTIONAL: May be colored with a couple of drops of food coloring. Also maybe be rolled out or dropped by the tablespoon onto the baking sheet. Add sprinkles, colored sugars, icing or any other decoarations that you like.