Just the right size for little hands.
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 cmilk chocolate chips
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
·pecans, walnuts, or sprinkles for top if desired
How to Make Fudge Puddles
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- sift together the flour, baking soda and salt
- cream butter,peanut butter, white and brown sugars.
mix in egg and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
shape the dough into 48 balls, 1 inch each. place each ball into one compartment of a mini muffin tin.
- bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center of each using a melon baller.
cool in pan for 5 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks.
using a measuring cup fill each well with the chocolate mixture. Top with pecan half, or walnut or sprinkle with decoration sprinkles if desired.
- for the filling put chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water stir in milk and vanilla and mix well till chips are melted.
- ............I use the microwave instead of a double boiler, Just mix everything together and heat at one minute increments stir until smooth. also there is no need to grease the tins, I have never had these stick to the pan. The dough is a little sticky, the balls do not have to be perfectly shaped, they shape during baking.