Fudge Layer Crumb Bars
How to Make Fudge Layer Crumb Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and eggs until crumbly.
- 4Stir in the nuts.
- 5Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for topping.
- 6Press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- 7In small saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate chips.
- 8Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the chips are melted.
- 9Pour over the base mixture.
- 10Sprinkle the reserved crumbs on top.
- 11Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set and topping is golden brown.
- 12Cool completely and then cut into bars.