Fudge Layer Crumb Bars
How to Make Fudge Layer Crumb Bars
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and eggs until crumbly.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- In small saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate chips.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the chips are melted.
- Pour over the base mixture.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set and topping is golden brown.
- Cool completely and then cut into bars.