TIP: To keep bananas, apples, etc from turning brown dip slices into lemon or pineapple juice. Also, try different varieties of cookie mix. (Oatmeal is delicious!)
- 1 package sugar cookie mix (or your favorite sugar cookie dough)
- 2 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- assorted fruits, chopped and well drained
- fruit pie fillings, optional
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. For crust, prepare cookie mix following package directions for original recipe. Spread evenly on ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
- 2For filling, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth. Spread on cooled crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3Meanwhile, drain fruits, laying them to dry on paper towels (to remove excess juice). When pizza is chilled, arrange fruits in a design of choice working from outside edge to center.