Fruit and Nut Biscotti
Lynda Lombardi Epkins
How to Make Fruit and Nut Biscotti
- Set oven temp to 325 degrees
- Using one very large bowl break eggs and add sugar
- Whisk eggs and sugar together
- Add nuts and dried fruit to egg and sugar mixture and allow to cover it completely so when you add the flour it does not show up white in the middle of the pecans or walnuts etc.
- Add flour to the bowl and using strong spatula mix up completely....
- Use large cookie sheet and cover with parchment paper.put a little bit of butter on the parchment paper
- Make a log and put it on the cookie sheet
- Place in oven and bake about one hour
- Take out of oven reset oven temp to 425 degrees
- Using a very sharp serated knife slice the baked log on an angle ....take the sliced cookie and put back on the cookie sheet and rebake for five minutes on each side