Fruit and Nut Biscotti
Lynda Lombardi Epkins
How to Make Fruit and Nut Biscotti
- 1Set oven temp to 325 degrees
- 2Using one very large bowl break eggs and add sugar
- 3Whisk eggs and sugar together
- 4Add nuts and dried fruit to egg and sugar mixture and allow to cover it completely so when you add the flour it does not show up white in the middle of the pecans or walnuts etc.
- 5Add flour to the bowl and using strong spatula mix up completely....
- 6Use large cookie sheet and cover with parchment paper.put a little bit of butter on the parchment paper
- 7Make a log and put it on the cookie sheet
- 8Place in oven and bake about one hour
- 9Take out of oven reset oven temp to 425 degrees
- 10Using a very sharp serated knife slice the baked log on an angle ....take the sliced cookie and put back on the cookie sheet and rebake for five minutes on each side