Frozen Peanut Butter Bars
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 cbutter or margarine
2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 3/4 cpowdered sugar
2 csemi sweet or milk chocolate chips
How to Make Frozen Peanut Butter Bars
- In large saucepan, add butter and peanut butter together stirring until melted completely. Remove from heat.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar to peanut butter, mixing well.
- Spread mixture into jelly roll pan for thinner bars or 13x9 pan for thicker bars. Chill in fridge until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with milk. Stir until melted completely. Spread over chilled peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into serving size pieces. Wrap individually and freeze in freezer-safe container. Eat them frozen or thaw slightly. Enjoy!
- Fun Tip: You can use cookie cutters to make the bars into fun shapes for the holidays!