Frozen Peanut Butter Bars
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 c
- butter or margarine
- 2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 c
- semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
How to Make Frozen Peanut Butter Bars
- 1In large saucepan, add butter and peanut butter together stirring until melted completely. Remove from heat.
- 2Add graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar to peanut butter, mixing well.
- 3Spread mixture into jelly roll pan for thinner bars or 13x9 pan for thicker bars. Chill in fridge until firm.
- 4Melt chocolate chips in pan with milk. Stir until melted completely. Spread over chilled peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Cut into serving size pieces. Wrap individually and freeze in freezer-safe container. Eat them frozen or thaw slightly. Enjoy!
- 6Fun Tip: You can use cookie cutters to make the bars into fun shapes for the holidays!