Frozen Oreo Cookie Dessert
How to Make Frozen Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1Allow ice cream and cool whip to soften. Place in large mixing bowl and blend well with rubber scraper.
- 2Place oreos into gallon ziplock bag and press out air. Bang with rolling pin until crumbs are made.
- 3Pour cookie crumbs into ice cream mixture. Blend well.
- 4Pour into a 9X13" glass pyrex baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Level out well, cover with Saran Wrap, then foil. Freeze well.
- 5Remove from freezer about 10 min. before cutting into squares. Use metal pie server to lift from dish.
- 6Return dish to freezer for later use.