Frosty's Oreo Truffles
How to Make Frosty's Oreo Truffles
- 1Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor, reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be crushed in a resalable plastic bag using a rolling pin).
- 2Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs, place in medium bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, mix until well blended.
- 4Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- 5Dip balls in chocolate, place on wax paper covered baking sheet.
- 6Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- 8Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles covered in the fridge.