★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Forgotten Cookies
- Pre-heat oven 375. Grease cookie sheet.
- At high speed, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in sugar until stiff.
- Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- Place in hot and oven and turn it OFF.
- Let cool until room temperature.
- Remove from oven.
- Store in air tight container.
- For the any holiday, you can sprinkle colored sugar on the top of each cookie for a festive look.