★★★★★ 1 vote5
- egg whites
- 3/4 c
- 1 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Forgotten Cookies
- 1Pre-heat oven 375. Grease cookie sheet.
- 2At high speed, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 3Beat in sugar until stiff.
- 4Fold in chocolate pieces.
- 5Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- 6Place in hot and oven and turn it OFF.
- 7Let cool until room temperature.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Store in air tight container.
- 10For the any holiday, you can sprinkle colored sugar on the top of each cookie for a festive look.