★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 stick
- butter, cold
- 1 box
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 c
- variety of chocolate chips or chocolate candies, (i use semi sweet choc chips, white choc chips and chopped up hershey kisses
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Football Magic Bars
- 1Melt the butter either in the microwave or stove top
- 2mix together the butter and Graham cracker crumbs with a fork
- 3Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Using the fork or your finger to press and compact into the bottom of the pan
- 4Mix the chocolates of your choice in a bowl and then spread evenly over the Graham cracker crust.
- 5Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk all over the top.
- 6Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Just enough to let the chocolate to melt and then stick together when cooled.
- 7Cut into bars and enjoy!