★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 stickbutter, cold
1 boxgraham cracker crumbs
2 cvariety of chocolate chips or chocolate candies, (i use semi sweet choc chips, white choc chips and chopped up hershey kisses
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Football Magic Bars
- Melt the butter either in the microwave or stove top
- mix together the butter and Graham cracker crumbs with a fork
- Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Using the fork or your finger to press and compact into the bottom of the pan
- Mix the chocolates of your choice in a bowl and then spread evenly over the Graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk all over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Just enough to let the chocolate to melt and then stick together when cooled.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!