Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Michelle E Duren
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cbutter (2 sticks)
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cpacked dark brown sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 csemi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- This mix must chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight to produce the correct end result.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in mixer untill creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Now, YOU MUST CHILL THE MIX FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS OR OVERNIGHT!!-VERY IMPORTANT!
- Heat oven to 375. Drop by scooper or spoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.*
*(baking for the minimum time will produce a chewier cookie)