Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cchocolate peanut butter (recommend: peanut butter & co. dark chocolate dreams)
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cegg substitute (or 1 whole egg or 1/4c egg white)
1/2 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together sugar and baking powder(for even distribution) and in a bowl cream together sugar and peanut butter until well combined. Mix in egg. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Roll in small balls- approx. 1" and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Place at least 2" apart as they will spread. Press down lightly with back of fork or spoon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.* Remove from oven and remove the cookies along with the parchment paper to a cooling rack.** Cool completely.
- *Check cookies after 15 minutes. Depending on how small you made the balls or how much you flattened them, they may not need full 20 minutes.
**Do not remove cookies from parchment while they are still hot or real warm as they will be too soft and break.