Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 cbutter, softened
1 cpeanut butter
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cgranulated sugar
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
- In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
- Gradually beat in peanut butter, then brown sugar, then granulated sugar.
- Beat in eggs, then vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Press balls down with a fork dipped in sugar or flour, making a crisscross pattern on top of each with fork tines.
- Bake in a 375F degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheets for about a minute, then trasfer to racks and let cool completely.
- Store airtight.
- Makes about 7 dozen.