Family Fave Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call purpose flour
2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Family Fave Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a large bowl beat butter and shortening.
- Add Honey, sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until blended.
- Add eggs, vanilla and cornstarch. Beat until blended.
- Beat as much flour together, stir in rest. I find it easier to break into half cups.
- Chill in fridge for 2-3 Hours. Pre-heat oven to 375 degree F.
- Bake 9-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.