Use your favorite kind of Chocolate Chips!!
These cookies are also great if you substitute raisins for the chocolate chips!!!
1 cbutter or margarine
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cvegetable oil
2 Tbspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcream of tartar
1 crice krispies
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Everything Cookies
- Preheat oven 350*
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar and set aside.
- Cream brown sugar, sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Add sifted ingredients and mix.
- Add oatmeal, coconut, rice krispies and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Drop cookie dough by the tablespoon full on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.