"Everything but the Kitchen Sink" Bar Cookies
How to Make "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" Bar Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Grease 13x9-inch pan.Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions.
- 2Press dough into prepared baking pan.Bake 13 minutes.
- 3Remove baking pan from oven.Drop teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme and peanut butter over hot cookie base.
- 4Bake 1 minute.Carefully spread marshmallow creme and peanut butter over cookie mixture.
- 5Sprinkle cereal and m & ms over melted marshmallow creme and peanut butter mixture.
- 6Bake 7 minutes.Cool completely on wire rack.Cut into 2-inch bars.