Ellie's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cbrown sugar
1 cpeanut butter
1 tspgood vanilla
1 crolled oats
2 tspbaking soda
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped walnuts (opt)
How to Make Ellie's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar, brown sugar, softened butter.
- Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- In another bowl, sift together all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt. Add oats and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients til well blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Blend well.
- Drop with teaspoon onto ungreased cooking sheet pan.
Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees