Eleanor's 7 Layer Cookies
The amounts are approximate. Just use the bags of chips and walnuts from the bakery section of your grocery store.
1 stickbutter, melted
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
14 ozbag of sweetened shredded coconut
12 ozbag of butterscotch chips
12 ozbag of chocolate chips (either semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
12 ozbag of chopped walnuts
14 ozcan of sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Eleanor's 7 Layer Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the stick of butter in a 9x13 pan - I use a glass pyrex pan. Spread across the bottom and up the sides with a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly across the bottom of the pan and let them absorb the butter.
- Next evenly distribute the coconut, then the butterscotch chips, followed by the chocolate chips and finally the walnuts pieces.
- Drizzle the whole can of condensed milk across the entire pan, then bake for 30 minutes or until the top is slightly browned and bubbling.
- Allow to cool completely on a rack, then cut into squares.