By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Eggnog Snickerdoodles
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In 3 quart mixer bowl combine all cookie ingredients. Beat at low speed, scraping sides of bowl often, until well mixed (2 to 4 minutes).
- 3In small bowl combine sugar mixture; stir to blend.
- 4Shape rounded teaspoonful of dough into 1" balls; roll in sugar mixture.
- 5Place 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake near center of 400 oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.