eeek! Spooky Spider Cookies
- black shoe string licorice
- orange creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 tsp
- chocolate or vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz container)
- m&m mini baking bits
How to Make eeek! Spooky Spider Cookies
- 11.For each cookie, cut eight 1 1/2-inch pieces of licorice for legs. Insert 4 pieces into filling on each side of each cookie.
- 22.With frosting, attach 2 miniature chocolate pieces to top of each cookie for eyes.
- 3Holiday Flavor Twist
Can't find orange creme-filled cookies? Vanilla-filled cookies work just fine. And if you'd like, you can use black licorice twists instead of the string. Cut the twists into 1 1/2-inch lengths, then cut the lengths vertically into thin strips.
A kitchen scissors works well for cutting string licorice. If the kids are helping, scrub clean their blunt-tipped scissors in warm soapy water.