★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 cbaking cocoa
4 Tbspbutter or margerine, softened
1/4 cfinely ground almonds
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Edible Cookie Baskets/Bowls
- Cover the OUTSIDE of a loaf pan (or oven safe bowl of desired size) with foil, and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, almonds and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together butter, suagr, egg and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Heat oven to 350. roll dough out to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut out desired shape cookies using floured cookie cutter.
- Cover prepared pan with cutouts, making sure to overlap slightly and press together. Bake abot 12 minutes, until edges are firm.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan. Once cooled and removed, line with tissue paper andfill with assortment of fresh baked cookies & candies.