Easy to make Rugelah Cookies
How to Make Easy to make Rugelah Cookies
- Unroll the two dough rolls.
- Cut each in half.
- Separate so you have 4 halves
- Mix the brown sugar, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread two halves of each crust with apricot or raspberry preserves.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over each half of the dough.
- Roll the dough starting at the rounded edge to the straight edge of form a long cookie. Press gently.
- Cut each roll into 1 inch pieces and arrange on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes, or until lightly browned. The filling will spread out when baking. Let them cool completely on the parchment paper. Remove each cookie and break off the extra (crystalized filling) that melted.