Easy to make Rugelah Cookies
How to Make Easy to make Rugelah Cookies
- 1Unroll the two dough rolls.
- 2Cut each in half.
- 3Separate so you have 4 halves
- 4Mix the brown sugar, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- 5Spread two halves of each crust with apricot or raspberry preserves.
- 6Sprinkle the sugar mixture over each half of the dough.
- 7Roll the dough starting at the rounded edge to the straight edge of form a long cookie. Press gently.
- 8Cut each roll into 1 inch pieces and arrange on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes, or until lightly browned. The filling will spread out when baking. Let them cool completely on the parchment paper. Remove each cookie and break off the extra (crystalized filling) that melted.