How to Make Easy Snickerdoodles
- 1Cream butter and sugar,add egg and mix until smooth.
- 2combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to mix.
- 3add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture in small batches until fully incorporated.
- 4roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Spray the bottom of a small juice glass and dip into sugar/cinnamon topping mixture and then gently press each ball of dough until it it 1/4 inch thick.
- 5bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes (depending on oven) or until edges are lightly brown.