- pouch/1 ib.,1.5oz.betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine,softened
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 12 oz
- betty crocker whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- betty crocker red decorating sugar
How to Make EASY PEPPERMINT CANDY COOKIES
- 1Heat oven to375.In a large bowl,stir cookie large bowl,stir cookie mix,butter,egg,flour;until dough forms.Roll dough into 1-1/4 inch balls.Place 2inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
- 2Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.Cool 1 minute;remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.Cool completely,about (20) minutes.
- 3In a small bowl,mixing frosting and peppermint extract.Spread each cookie with frosting.Using small spoon,sprinkle red sugar onto cookies in spiral design to look like peppermint candies.Enjoy.