Easy Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies-Annette's
Recipe is from Bisquick.
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- hershey kisses
- sugar to roll cookie dough in
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat until smooth the milk and peanut butter. Add Bisquick and vanilla.
- 2Form into 1" balls and roll in sugar. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- 3Immediately after removing from oven, push a chocolate kiss into the center of cookie. Enjoy!