- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 c
- jiff creamy peanut butter or supe chunky
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 dash(es)
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add biscuit mix; mix well. Can use an electric mixer this is exremely thick. Chill at least 1 hour. I usually leave the dough in the refrigerator overnight and bake off the next day.
- 2Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with fork in criss cross pattern.
- 3Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake. Cool