Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 2 c
- bisquick mix
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix together brown sugar, water, & peanut butter in mixer. Mix until creamy.
- 3Add 2 cups of Bisquick. Mix together until well mixed, remembering to scrap the bottom & sides of the bowl. You may have to stop occasionally to clean off beaters.
- 4Drop teaspoons of peanut butter dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Using Bisquick dip a fork into the bisquick then press into the cookie to flatten the cookie. Bake for approx. 10 minutes depending on how chewy you like your cookies.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on cooling racks of your choice.
- 6HERSHEY KISS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Instead of flattening the dough, leave them as they fall from the teaspoon. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven. Immediately place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss in the center of the dough and lightly press down. Remove the cookie carefully from the baking sheet and let them cool down completely to where the kiss as harden again. DO NOT MESS WITH THE KISS DURING THE COOLING TIME BECAUSE IT MELTS AND NEEDS TO REHARDEN.