EASY PEANUT BUTTER BARS
1 3/4 cflour
1 1/4 cpacked light brown sugar
3/4 cpeanut butter, crunchy
1 stickbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make EASY PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Line 9x13 pan with non stick foil. Leaving a 2-inch overhang. After cooling, this makes the bars much easier to pull out of pan.
- Cream the brown sugar and butter. Then add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour and baking soda. Add milk and Peanut butter and blend.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Spread dough evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Approximately 20 - 25 minutes. Let cool about 20 minutes before cutting.