Easy Oreo Truffles
How to Make Easy Oreo Truffles
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix 3 cups of the cookie crumbs and cream cheese until well blended.
- Shape into 42 one-inch balls.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate;place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- (Any leftover melted chocolate can be stored in a tightly covered container at room temperature and saved for another time.)
- Refrigerate for 1 hour,or until firm.
- Store any leftover truffles in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.