Easy OREO Truffles
How to Make Easy OREO Truffles
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- 2. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
- How to How to Easily Dip Truffle;this works really well...Place truffle ball in melted chocolate to coat; roll if necessary. Lift truffle from chocolate using 2 forks (this will allow excess chocolate to run off) before placing on wax paper
- Another real easy info... Use your food processor to crumble cookies then add room temp cream cheese... does all the work for you... works great.. then sprinkle cookies crumbes on top choc.. yummo....