Easy No Bake Cherry Chisps Balls
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1 cpeanut butter
1 1/3 ccrisp rice cereal
1/2 cmaraschino cherries , drained, dried and chopped
1/3 cmini semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cchopped pecans
2 cflaked coconut (for rolling)
How to Make Easy No Bake Cherry Chisps Balls
- Beat butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Stir in cereal,cherries, chocolate chips and pecans. Mix well
- Shape dough into one inch balls and roll in coconut.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from refrigerater and serve on your favorite platter
- Place remaining balls on a flat plate and cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.